Make a reservation to secure your vegetation pick up!
To participate in the program you MUST book a reservation no later than the Wednesday preceding the week of your neighborhood’s scheduled service.
Piles are required to be ready at the curb by 8:00 AM Monday and will be picked up by Friday of the same week.
Go to www.chipperday.com/Marin prior to making a reservation to review important information as it contains all the rules and guidelines on the 2022 Chipper Program.
Once at www.chipperday.com/Marin, enter your address to see a list of dates when the crews will be in your area.
Things to keep in mind:
- do not bag or tie up your vegetation
what CAN go in the chipper:
- Tree limbs up to 8” in diameter.
- Shrubs, brush, limbs, woody bushes, broom, cypress, juniper, firewood, etc.
what will NOT be taken:
- Trash, poison oak, blackberry brambles, construction materials, lumber, regular yard waste, leaves, lawn clippings, bamboo roots, roots with dirt, rocks, or gravel
- Bagged or tied material of any kind
You must create your own individual pile for this individual curbside pick up program. Neighbors may NOT create larger group piles under single reservations.
what WILL be taken but won't be put in the chipper
- Palm fronds, bamboo, pampas grass - place next to pile